We understand that paying for university can be a hardship and GSA actively seeks funding for its current and potential students from a variety of sources.
There are two basic methods to fund your University programme:
- Self funded
- Student Loan – Home students undertaking three year undergraduate degree programmes are eligible to apply for a student loan. Further information can be found on the Student Loans Company website.
- Find out more about the options available to you by visiting the University of Surrey fees and funding website
Students from the USA and Canada
The University of Surrey has been designated as eligible to participate in the US Department of Education Student Loan Program (FAFSA).
GSA Scholarships and Bursaries
There are a number of scholarships and bursaries you can apply for once you have started a course including:
- The Sean McGrath Scholarship
- The Michael Redgrave Scholarship
- South Square Trust Bursaries
The Student Support Fund: assistance may be given, generally in the form of interest-fee loans towards living costs.
External Bursaries and sources of assistance, include:
- The Laurence Olivier Bursary
- The Ian Fleming Award
- The Lionel Bart Foundation
- The Sir John Gielgud Bursary