Scholarships & Bursaries
Access to education and especially an education in the arts, is a societal imperative. There are many talented individuals whom we believe miss out through not having sufficient access to funds to support themselves through their education.
GSA offer an expanding programme of Scholarships and Bursaries and welcome enquiries from individuals and organisations interested in supporting students through a scholarship or means tested bursary scheme.
At present, with tremendous support from various sources, we are able to offer a number of scholarships to new and existing students who meet certain criteria. The need however is far greater than our current ability to support those students for whom this could make the difference. We acknowledge and invite you to join our existing donors, individuals, Trusts and Foundations who support our students.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship
- ATG Scholarships
- Ella Balinska Scholarship
- The Doris and Hilda Farmer Charitable Trust
- Ian Ricketts Student Support Fund Scholarships
- Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Scholarships
- McGrath Charitable Trust Scholarships
- Michael Redgrave Trust Scholarships
- South Square Trust Scholarships
We recognise that some donors may wish to remain anonymous.
Further details on these Scholarships may be found here
For information on how to fund a scholarship or bursary, please contact Pippa Treharne, GSA Operations & Engagement Manager.